Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Review






Hope that everyone is enjoying this Spring like weather, hard to believe that it was 63 degrees here in South Jersey today. It's been a very mild Winter so far. I must say, I do miss having the occasional snow storm, but  don't miss the brutal sub-zero temperatures that we see from time to time during the Winter.

So far 2012 has been a pretty good month for me. January I covered the Hershey Bears/Adirondack Phantoms Outdoor Classic at Citizens Bank Park, the Ottawa Senators / Flyers, the New York Islanders / Flyers, the Boston Bruins / Flyers, and the AHL All-Star Classic at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Covering these games for Inside Hockey was a blast. I'll be covering a few more Flyers games this month but I'm not sure that February will compare to January. 

 Here's a few photo's that I took in Ocean City, NJ yesterday. Alicia and I had the day off and got to enjoy the beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment